Why book this workshop?
So often it’s not what you say, its how you say it that can make a huge difference when providing a service to your client or customer.
You trust your staff to deliver your product or service in the most professional of ways, but sometimes its not so easy for a person to know or even understand the correct or most appropriate way to speak to different people. This workshop addresses this problem.
What you will learn
- Why good communication is so important
- How to communicate appropriately and effectively in different situations
- Using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Understanding why a customer may become unhappy with your service
- Delivering bad news and dealing with difficult or complaining people